What do people who don't have doctors in their families do? I really wouldn't know. I am so blessed to have daddy to call on, 24/7, for any little thing that happens to my baby. Little's pediatrician is good, and therefore hard to get an appointment with, so it's nice to have dad to fill in the gaps. That, and I don't want to call her doc for every little thing.
Yesterday, dad prescribed her some anti-parasite medicine, in hopes that Giardia is the cause for all her tummy/eating woes. The symptoms fit, so we are blindly treating it (it is very hard to test for), pulling a Dr. House here and just going with it. I hope this works. I had a really bad day yesterday, with frustration, anxiety, and missing my mommy, compounded by hormones; I was a blubbering mess all day long.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment