Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter is my favorite candy holiday

A week or two ago, I made it. Lost those 50 pounds. Officially. Insert sigh of relief. Insert... Now what?
Don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled. Paul was so sweet and got me a huge flower arrangement and way more money than I can justify spending for a whole new wardrobe. He even wrote in a card. I can't wait to find the time to go shopping, and I am definitely proud of my accomplishment as well as my waistline.

But, it does leave me in limbo when it comes to my workouts. There is no motivating factor anymore, so I'm stuck in a rut/funk, and I don't like it. Time to explore my options. Swimming, forcing myself to stop being a ninny and just RUN, classes (which I refuse to join on the basis of my lack of coordination)... I think that classes might be my best option actually. Little and I have been having dance parties on the porch in the afternoons, and I have been finding them quite enjoyable. Moving more than just my legs seems to be more fulfilling than what I have been doing out on the track or on the elliptical machine. So it's time to step out of my comfort zone and into the group exercise room. Especially since I've been having abnormally large cravings for chocolate and a much larger than usual supply to fulfill said cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment