Sunday, October 10, 2010

On complaints

I had this long blog entry in my head about what I like to call "A SAHM's Dilemma," but I've decided to not write it because I want to focus on the positive parts of life and teach myself that it's ok if I feel a certain way, but that if I can't do anything about the situation or the feelings, then all I SHOULD do is pray for serenity... not complain, neither aloud nor in my head. So that's what I'm working on. I'll cry, feel sorry for myself, and then get over it because that's all I can do. And be grateful, because in this particular instance, the pain brings on a blessing too (though it will come later). And it shows me what kind of man my husband is (for the record, that would be a good, honest, hardworking one).
So I leave you now with the song that I heard (not for the first time, but with new ears) on the radio on my way to a (much-needed) solo grocery shopping trip, a song that made me cry because, well, it just did.
Lead Me by Sanctus Real

No comments:

Post a Comment