Saturday, September 19, 2009

As Seen on TV

Would I be a total loser if I bought one of these? I'm seriously thinking about it. The girls just can't defy gravity the way they used to. Or do I just need to buy new bras every couple of months? I'm just starting to feel really good about my body (again, finally!), and I saw a recent picture of me where I thought, "hmmm, I don't look bad at all... but... my chest looks... low." I used to make fun of the commercials, but it seems as though they are haunting me, beckoning me with their promise of invisible straps and perky boobies (yes, I just wrote "boobies"). I see them everywhere; they are even at the grocery store! I'm not interested in being bigger (please, no!), but I'm all for disappearing bra straps and defying gravity for a bit longer. Sorry for the TMI, and I know, I'm a total dork, right?

4 comments:

  1. No way, dude! I want one of those, too! Let me know if you break down and buy one and, of course, let me know it it's worth the $9.99. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the $10 is nothing. For me it's the pride. Do I break down and buy an "as seen on tv" product? I just don't know. But I will keep you posted. Or hey, we could split it. It comes with like 3 different colors, 2 of each color. If we use a Bed, Bath and Beyond 20% off coupon (I have a million that I constantly get in the mail), it costs us each less than $5. hmmm. Ok, now I've really given this too much thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it. I've bought some stuff that was advertised on TV, my favorite being the Slap Chop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is it: get the Victoria's Secret dream angels push up bra. They offer it in demi, wireless, etc. I can't post the website, check it out on the website. This bra is fabulous. And currently on sale!

    You'll love it!

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete