skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
What do I know of Holy?
I'm not my own; I've been carried by You all my life.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Yes, this is what life is for.
It's Summertime!!!
So I am constantly having adventures in my purple flipflops...
Getting wet...
And dirty!
And we can't forget my favorite purple shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Susie
I truly believe that if you are doing what makes you come alive, you are doing what God made you to do and doing that which will best serve the world.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
April
(1)
October
(1)
September
(1)
May
(2)
November
(1)
September
(2)
August
(7)
July
(7)
July
(2)
June
(1)
May
(1)
April
(5)
March
(3)
February
(3)
January
(4)
December
(4)
November
(6)
October
(1)
September
(4)
August
(3)
July
(1)
June
(3)
May
(1)
April
(4)
March
(6)
February
(2)
January
(1)
December
(1)
November
(3)
October
(5)
September
(5)
August
(5)
July
(4)
June
(5)
May
(5)
April
(7)
March
(6)
February
(6)
January
(4)
December
(5)
November
(7)
October
(9)
September
(10)
August
(10)
July
(12)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment