Little: (holding her phone to her ear) Call! Call!
Me: Who do you want to call?
Little: Daddy
Me: You want to call daddy?
Little: 'kay
ADORABLE.
Then today, while eating breakfast:
Little: Daddy?
Me: Daddy's at work, sweetheart.
Little: Mow mow mow
Me: Oh, no honey, he's not mowing the lawn. He is at his office. He went bye-bye. Remember that time we went to visit him and you colored on his board?
Little: (leaning forward, eyes wide with something resembling recognition or understanding) OH! Bye-bye (waving). See?
Me: We can't go see daddy today, sweetheart. He's very busy.
Little: Bizzy bizzy. Kuh-kuh?
Me: Sure, we can color after breakfast.
I love understanding her. I love watching her discover new things every day.
.jpg)
ETA: She apparently also knows the letter E, since I showed her the foam one she has in her bath and asked her what it was (two or three times), and she said "E!"
No comments:
Post a Comment